END USER LICENSE FOR ANDROID SPY CAMERA OS (SCOS) SOFTWARE
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. THIS LICENSE PROVIDES IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING THE SOFTWARE, PROVIDES YOU WITH A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND CONTAINS WARRANTY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" AND AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
THE AUTHORS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY MISSING OR LOST DATA GATHERED BY THE SOFTWARE WHILE THE SOFTWARE IS ACTIVE.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO DO SO, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. Terms of License This license allows you to: (a) use the Software on any device registered with your associated Google account.
2. Restrictions on Use Unless SCOS (Owner) has authorized you to distribute the Software, you shall not make or distribute copies of the Software or transfer the Software from one device to another. You shall not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, include in other software, or translate the Software, or use the Software for any commercial purposes. You shall not modify, alter, change or otherwise make any modification to the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software. You shall not rent, lease, resell, sub-license, assign, distribute or otherwise transfer the Software or this license. Any attempt to do so shall be void and of no effect.
3. Ownership This license provides you with limited rights to use the Software. The Owner retains all ownership, right, title and interest in, to and of the Software and all copies of it. All rights not specifically granted in this license, including domestic and international copyrights, are reserved by the Owner.
4. Proprietary Markings The Owner\'s logos, product names, manuals, documentation, and other support materials are either patented, copyrighted, trademarked, constitute valuable trade secrets (whether or not any portion of them may be copyrighted or patented) or are otherwise proprietary to the Owner. You shall not remove or obscure the Owner\'s copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices from any of the materials contained in this package or downloaded together with the Software.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Technical Support The Software is provided to you after paying a licence and on an "AS IS" basis, without any technical support or warranty of any kind including, without limitation, any warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. There is no guarantee of availability of recordings or images from the Software.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
By using this application, you agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for obtaining the consent of any thing you record, if such consent is required by applicable law.